- Mics, piezo and magnet levels are controllable after the fact to give maximum sonic flexibility.
- 12 articulations.
- 2 round robins per note.
- 8 velocity layers on Pick and Finger.
4 velocity layers on Mute and Flageolet.
The rest of the articulations have 1 layer of velocity.
- 4 algorithms for automatic position change (Classic, Django, Country, Random).
- Special Keyboard Mode. Play the Dreadnought guitar like a piano. At the same time, change of the positions is also available.
- Auto legato.
- Aftertouch (Vibrato).
- Offset controls (CC110) on main patches (Pick, Finger, Mute, Flageolet).
- Speed controls on 3 patches (glissando up, glissando down, triplet).
- Percussion samples (FX articulation) and additional percussion samples (green zone on the keyboard).
- EQ controls on all patches.
- 12 types of custom convolution reverb.
- Sample rate: 24-bit 44khz.
- 2 Repetition keys for last note.
- Library Size: 9.3GB (1.8GB in RAM).
- Requires the full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 6.1.1 (or later). The free Kontakt Player does NOT support this library.